Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Birthday wishes for GRANDMA


You always give the best hugs. You know just what to do. So, today I'm sending the biggest hug ever especially to you! Happy Birthday, Grandma!
You are the greatest of the Great-Grandmas! You are the greatest I've ever known. You are one of the most awesome women in my life, and from your love and wisdom, I've grown. Happy Birthday, Great-Grandma. May your every wish come true and I never want to forget to say...I love you!
You are one of the most awesome people that I have ever known. That's why I love you! Happy birthday!
A hundred candles to light up your birthday cake would not equal how much light you bring into our lives. We love you, dear Grandma. ! Happy birthday!


I often am reminded of how great you are as a person and as a grandmother. I can see it in the little things that you do to make everyone around feel special. I’m so proud to call you, “Grandma”! Happy Birthday!
May your day be full of birthday wishes, hugs, and kisses! Happy Birthday, Grandma!
My birthday present to you, Grandma, is to help you blow out all those candles! Congratulations on another fine year!
Just like a company’s success is credited to its founder, we credit our family’s happiness to the co-founder of our family – you. Happy birthday dear grandmother.
Dear grandma, you played with me and made my childhood the best part of my life. I will return the favor to you by spending quality time with you and make your old age the best part of your life. Happy birthday from your favorite grandchild.
Everyone attributes my success to my mother. But I attribute my success to my grandmother because without her, even my mother wouldn’t have been such an amazing woman. Happy birthday grandmom.

I am so proud of having such a nice person like you as my grandma. Happy birthday to you!
As a child I can remember your kind words and encouragements during my failures and low days. Thank you very much for all you have done for me and the family.
My words are not powerful enough to show you how much love and respect I have for you. Celebrate your birthday with full color.
You played Santa Claus by giving me goodies when I was a toddler. Even though I have grown up, I want you to continue playing Santa Claus by giving me the values of life. Happy birthday dear grandma.
You knit like a pro, you bake like a pro. You are a pro in gardening, you are a pro at shopping. You pamper your grandkids like a pro, you give advice to your own children like a pro. Happy birthday to a grandma who is a pro at everything.

Source- http://getbirthdaywishes.com/grandparents-grandchildren/birthday-wishes-for-grandma/

No comments:

Post a Comment