Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Birthday wishes for Brother





You have been there for me, in the brightest days and darkest nights of my life. Every time when I felt low you were there. You always gave me a shoulder to cry and hugs when I was happy. You are the best brother! Happy Birthday!
 (Hpy Bdy bro SMS)
On the special day of your life, I pray that you get all your heart’s desire. Happiness, prosperity, peace of mind and good health. May you get all these together with special gifts. Happy B’day!

For me it’s not possible to describe how I feel for you. I can’t give words to my feelings right now. I am so happy that you have grown one more year. Happy Birthday!
 (Funny Birthday Wish for Brother)
One birthday I asked mom dad for a monkey doll to play and I got you! :DHappy birthday!


 (Teasing Birthday SMS for Brother)
I never wished for getting another brother you know why? Because you had caused more than enough troubles for me! :P :D Happy Birthday!
 (Sister says Happy Birthday)
We may the physical 
distance right now, but you are always very close to my heart. May you get everything you dream of. Happy Birthday brother!
 (Best Gift Every – From Elder Sister )
You are the best gift mom-dad had ever given to me. Thanks for coming in my life as an angel. Happy birthday my bro!
 (Happy Birthday Big Brother)
Just like mom and dad you have been a third parent for me. Thanks for caring so much. You are the most lovely brother one could ever get. Happy birthday to you!
 (Hindi Birthday SMS for Brother)
Phoolon ne Amrit ka jaam bheja hai
Sooraj ne gagan se Salam bheja hai
Mubarak ho Aapko Naya Janam Din
Tahe-Dil se Humne ye Paigaam bheja hai.
(Urdu Shayari for Birthday)


You have been more of a best friend for me than brother. I can share everything with you, I chose today to thank for you being this way. Happy Birthday bhaiya!
 (Happy Birthday Brother SMS)
Although I wasn’t given a choice, but even if I were I would have chosen you as my big brother. Happy birthday!

I wish this new year of your life makes you even more smart caring and loving. Happy Birthday Bhai!
(Birthday wish from Sister)
I wish I could come there and give you a big hug. I really want to meet you but the situations are not it favor of that. So sending this message with all my blessings to you. Have a wonderful birthday my sweet little brother.
#8 (Childhood Memories)While growing up we had created a lot of milestones. All those great memories are unforgettable for me. Thanks for sharing part in all of them with me. I want to wish you a very very Happy birthday.
#7 (Birthday Wish for Big-brother)
Your birthday reminded me of all the good times we had together in our childhood. All those good days are never gonna come back. I loved the way you cared for me, I wanna thank you for that. Happy Birthday!

All our childhood memory empower this fact that you are the greatest brother every. Have a wonderful birthday!
(Birthday Quote for brother)
Sometimes I get scared to imagine how my childhood would have been without you. I am so so lucky that you were there for every time when I got in trouble. Thanks for all that! Have a great day of yours.

I am surely the luckiest person on the earth. You ask why? Is there any other reason that I got so much wonderful loving and caring brother! :) Happy Birthday to my dearest brother!
 (Happy Birthday Quote to Brother)Brothers are a little piece of childhood which reminds of who you truly are. They bully but care at the same time, all those memories are the reason for who you are now. I want to thank you for being my brother. Happy Birthday Bro!
 (Sweet Birthday Message for Brother)
You made me laugh, cry and fight. You gave, shared and snatched too. But you never stopped to care and love. I wish I could go back in time and relive all those moments once again. I Wish you a very Happy Birthday my Brother.
 (Birthday Wish for Younger Brother)I pray to god that you get everything what you desire of. May all your big dreams come true. God bless you!
Source-http://smsquotes.co.in/happy-birthday-wishes-brother/

1 comment: